Moxie Moment Blog
4 Must-Have Styles for Spring 2021 🌸
4 Must-Have Styles for Spring 🌸
1. Shoulder “Enhancements” - also known as shoulder pads. Yes it’s an updated retake on the style and it makes every body type have a gorgeous silhouette. This fashion forward trend is something you really need to try on.
2. Wide-Leg Pants - These comfy pants are incredibly versatile. Whether you choose solid or patterns, this can be dressed for the office or perfect to take for travel. Stay at home moms, these are perfect for being chic and comfy.
3. Feminine Florals -Embrace your femininity with florals this spring and summer. Add florals with accessories or with a dress or jumpsuit. Check out clay jewelry (in our Black Label Collection) for floral earrings.
4. Handmade Local Finds - One thing in our pandemic world is the focus on supporting small businesses. Our Black Label Collection is handmade jewelry by local artists. So when you shop this collection and our Health and Beauty Collection, you are supporting two women owned small businesses!
Shop these looks at www.moxiedistrict31.com
#4styles #springstyle #springoutfitideas #springoutfits
Three Ways to Style Colored Pants
Sometimes we get stuck when trying to combine tops with colored pants. We hope that this helps you look through your closet and see new options when putting outfits together. Check out these three ways to style colored pants.
Want to snag these looks instead? Snag them from our little boutique in Houston in the links below.
1. Pair With a Monochromatic Neutral.
Monochromatic never goes out of style. It's a classic look that sometimes we all forget about. Look for a shade in the same family and go up or down on the color shade.
2. Stay Classic With Black & White
Snag a polka dot, color block, or patterned black and white top to pop the color in your pants.
3. Jazz It Up With a Satin Pattern Top
Like these outfits? Shop the look below:
Six Ways to Style Combat Boots!
We are back at it again with another style guide. Abbey from Moxie District 31, a boutique in Houston shares six ways to style combat boots.
1. Try skinny jeans and a graphic tee or sweatshirt for a casual look.
2. For a comfy style, pull on some shredded leggings, star top and cropped and frayed denim jacket.
3. Pair a soft pink leopard babydoll dress with a cropped grey jacket.
4. Take it up a notch with a sweater dress and belt cinched at the smallest part of your waist.
5. A feminine floral top and statement earrings bring a nice change to combat boots.
6. Be brave and go for some olive pants, peach top and feminine satin top.
Check out the video to see the outfits on!
Three Ways to Style a Maxi Skirt
How-To with Abbey
Three ways to style a maxi skirt:
1. For a dressy look, tuck in a blouse, add some booties, and add a cross-body chain purse.
2. For a casual look, add a graphic tee, blue jean jacket, hat and fun accessories.
3. For an office look, pair with a sleek top, add a belt, heels and clutch.