Six Ways to Style Combat Boots!
We are back at it again with another style guide. Abbey from Moxie District 31, a boutique in Houston shares six ways to style combat boots.
1. Try skinny jeans and a graphic tee or sweatshirt for a casual look.
2. For a comfy style, pull on some shredded leggings, star top and cropped and frayed denim jacket.
3. Pair a soft pink leopard babydoll dress with a cropped grey jacket.
4. Take it up a notch with a sweater dress and belt cinched at the smallest part of your waist.
5. A feminine floral top and statement earrings bring a nice change to combat boots.
6. Be brave and go for some olive pants, peach top and feminine satin top.
Check out the video to see the outfits on!
- Abbey Lee